October 19, 2010



As  many of you may know, my massage practice has moved to 121 Walton Avenue, a few doors in from Main Street in downtown Lexington.  I have started a new Nourish Kentucky Facebook page where I plan to post educational materials about massage, clinical aromatherapy, nutrition, benefits of herbal medicine and alternative health care. If you feel good about my work or would like to read the above educational material please visit or "like" the Nourish Kentucky business page.  If you know anyone who may benefit from massage, clinical aromatherapy or similar educational materials, please share this blog or invite them to "like" Nourish Kentucky as well! 

Thank you for all the support and positive feedback! I hope you are enjoying the beauty that Autumn brings, I know that I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment