August 25, 2026

Soft Spaces to Heal in Virgo Season


Energies

Workshops

Pay What You Can 1:1


Have you noticed the cricket’s song lowering in frequency and pace this week?  Asleep with windows open, such a lovely sensory embodiment and invitation to do the same. As the fires of summer begin to dwindle, we ground and shift back our energies back to cozy, soft earth as well. 

 

It’s a wonderful time for connection, comfort and cozy transitions in rhythms, intentions and a fresh grounding into what you want the coming year to look and feel like.

The start of autumn and virgo season feel so grounded and tidy … mostly anyway.  The transition can feel a little bumpy between, and once we get past of the electricity of eclipse season (only a few days left), you’ll feel more of that cozy shift.

It’s been a big month of workshops, planning, writing and witnessing some beautiful healing transitions.  

If you’ve wanted to work together 1:1 and are ready, this is a great time to consider joining in. One, tis’ the season … Virgo is all about health, systems, and the bearing of earthy habits.  We can work on your connection to nature, listening to your body, your relationship with food and movement for example. 

The beautiful thing about working together is that not only do you get a coach who loves and cares about your version of success, you also get a clinician with over 20 years of experience and training in functional health, herbal medicine and Ayurveda to support your nervous system, gut brain and stress responses.  It’s a sweet, supportive  and effective collage that I’ve seen yield pretty profound results time and time again.

If you sign up by next week you are welcome to apply for the final remaining sliding scale left (in celebrations of Nourish’s bday). One out of the three packages remain unclaimed and I'd love to find a good heart to share it with :) 

If you are ready to feel a big transformation in your body, mind, career choices, routines and overall sense of joy and peace, that’s what this coaching journey helps to foster and grow.

If you’re tired of feeling like a slave to food, your phone, and cravings that you feel like you have no control over … if you find yourself in negative thought spirals at 3 am … if you feel pretty alone, overwhelmed and confused on how to get out, I’m here for you. I’m here as a comrade of radical self-love, I’m here to hold you accountable to your most authentic self, needs, and day dreams. I’m here to help you say no, to believe in your own boundaries, to help you sleep better at night and to wake feeling excited to start your day.  I’ve worked with teachers, lawyers, priests, therapists, financial advisors, care takers, ceo’s and artists.

I’ve seen a lot of exhausted, type-a ladies transform from feeling like they are their own worst critic to loving their whole self. They learn to say no and they stop spiraling.  They identify what they love and start doing it. I seriously think it’s the best thing in the world to witness people unfold into themselves in this way, to make permission for softness and create routines that work. I’ve seen people who hate to cook, or who don’t like vegetables send me regular meals that they now love to cook and totally blow my kitchen sink chefness to the wind.  

They’ve  create time to eat, sleep, rest, travel and play.   It’s the most inspiring thing ever to see a woman’s face start to glow in a new way, to see them radiate contentment and presence when they walk in a room, to see the tension melt away in a long term way.  

If you’re feeling a little burned out, rudderless, overwhelmed, sick and confused on where to begin, I’m here to help you and fairly confident that I can (but let’s talk first, hahah).  No really, I’ve worked with people struggling with things like ulcerative colitis, anxiety, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue, IBS, chronic stress, arthritis, diabetes, fertility (yes they made babies), PMS, skin issues, migraines, etc.  


There’s a long list of clinical stuff and then there’s the mind-body confidence coaching holistic health-y stuff.  All those buzz words. Believe me, I get it. But, also, it’s what I do and I’ve seen tons of people sail through some crazy ships, so here we are, an invitation to a genuine, meaningful, and yes, even fun, healing journey …

You’ll receive  compassion, presence, care and a soft space to land that helps you to find both rest and strength … surrender and oomph … a journey that holds space for your whole beautiful self.  

Anyhow, if these are results you want, and if you want to get started, simply reply here and let me know what you need help with.

Sure, you can always put it off, but, I find that  decisions from the heart yield the best results in the long run.

What’s your heart asking you to do?  

If you’re curious, but, want to know more, we can start with an email. If want to apply for the sliding scale option you have until Monday 8/31/26.  This is a great fit if we already met one-to-one, you grew clear that you want the support and transformations, but needed a little financial wind fall to make it possible.  

If we have worked together just reach out, you know where to find me.  If we have yet to work together let's book a Transformational Call.

There is a Thursday pm opening and a Friday morning opening.  Send me a message via website with any q's: www.nourishmindbodyspirit.com

The fall is an enchanting time for healing. I would love to have you join this little cozy soft space in the world.

 

Hugs,


Nishaan

August  

Wildfire Wellness

Navigating Neurodivergence Naturally

Join us for meaningful connection and support as we chat food, herbs and holistic routines to help you feel more steady and calm during this season of transitions and transformations.  This workshop is created to support your body, mind,  and self-care needs and patterns.  

Sign up Here

Sat. August 29th, 2026 | 1:00-2:30pm

September

Lexington Salt Cave & Wellness

Virgo New Moon Collective

Join a handful of like hearts and minds in a supportive and cozy space as we explore the power of virgo season and new moons - a powerful time to plant seeds and set intentions for what you want to be, see and feel more of. We will discuss ways to calmly ground your body and mind - to curate focus, intuition and flow.

I’ll share over 25 years of experience sharing and celebrating these transformational cycles and archetypes.  There will be time for questions and conversation as we gather, connect and grow in community.  I look forward to seeing you!

Sign up Here

Thurs. September 3rd, 2026 | 6:30-8:00 pm

I met a butterfly last month …

After 5.5 years off of social media I got back on Instagram (for now at least). If you’d like to connect, I’d love to see what you’re up to! If you’re into nature, philosophy, art, music, plants, hiking adventures and whimsy, that’s what you’ll see most. I consciously choose not to post about health. I prefer not to add to the confusion and overwhelm online in a world where health is never one size fits all.

@nishaansandhu

No comments: