Peace of Mind & Body for The Highly Sensitive Soul

January 31, 2010

Easing Pain and Depression in Advanced Cancer Patients

Massage Therapy May Have Immediate Positive Effect On Pain And Mood For Advanced Cancer Patients
Posted by Nishaan Sandhu
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Instagram

View this profile on Instagram

Nishaan Sandhu (@nishaansandhu) • Instagram photos and videos

  • Mind-Body Balance in the Heart of Spring: Spring Depression, Allergies + Water Retention
    While some individuals remain relatively balanced year round, many of us are more sensitive to change. This time in-between Seasons can mak...
  • Confidence, Creativity, Cultivation: Mind - Body Posture and Your Hidden Self
    Okay, my first ‪Throwback Thursday ever I think... Hands down my *favorite* inner child picture left laying about. It's amazing ...
  • How to Have a Happier & Healthier Winter
    Merry Solstice, Beauties!  Be gentle on yourself today (and always).  Today marks the shortest day of the year in the Northern Hemi...
  • When Was Your Last True Pause in Time? Relaxing Into Your Whole Self...
    Really though....When is the last time you gave yourself  twenty minutes to just relax? It dawned on me this afternoon ho...
  • Mercury in Retrograde~Self-Care for A Powerful Time of Manifestation + Creation.
    We have 3 Weeks...Half Full or Half Empty?  It is officially a full moon in Virgo and Mercury is now retrograde.  Y ay ! First, I hav...
  • An Herb Filled Sun Tea to Welcome the Summer Solstice!
    Happy Summer Solstice! I woke up early to carve out a little extra time to celebrate, give thanks, welcome and join in on the energy...
  • An Herbal Bone Broth To Soothe A Cold Or Flu
    Food as First Line of Medicine It is rare that I get a head cold or flu...but, every so often it does happen. This weekend happens to be ...
  • Here it is.
    Thanks for the photo, M.B.Snider. I'm at a point in life I am unsure why I do what I do...yet, everyone tells me that I need to be...
  • Alchemy of the Heart ~ Spiritual Aromatherapy
    So, I have a confession....well, it's something some already know...but...it's also not something I have enjoyed writing about si...
  • Surrender . To . You .
    This video from Soul Anatomy is a breath of fresh Air. I've had similar thoughts often.  And fight the antithesis of "real me...

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

All content shared on this website is for informational or educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician. As always, consult with your healthcare professional or physician.



Copyright Nishaan Sandhu, 2026. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.